CREW AVAILABLE from French Polynesia / South Pacific islands towards Fiji or Asia
Crew experience of 10,000 miles on the open ocean - I’ve just crossed the Atlantic, Caribbean and Pacific from Europe to French Polynesia via Panama.
- Experience keeping watch solo at all hours
- Helping with the lines (setting sail, trimming, reefing, tacking, jibing and poling out)
- Cleaning, Anchoring, Mooring &
- Cooking in all weathers! (also previous experience in catering and housekeeping)
- Happy to share costs
Thank you for looking, I'm George, 39, from England
- Fit, healthy, tidy, adaptable, and hardworking - Very keen to help out in any way I can
- Fast learner, resourceful, enthusiastic, easygoing and good company
- Happy and diligent following orders and doing any work thoroughly and efficiently
- I speak English and basic French, German and Spanish; Cambridge-qualified English teacher.
- Non-smoker; no diet restrictions.
- Anthropology & Geography graduate. I work in TV in the UK.
I would be very grateful for the opportunity to join you on your voyage across the Pacific
- I'm attempting to travel around the World without flying, having already made it from the UK to the Caribbean, Central America and French Polynesia and across Europe and Asia by land and sea.
- I'm now hoping to sail back to Asia to complete the circle!
- Whatsapp: +44 7758 817071
- email: email@example.com
Poste souhaité : Équipier
Niveau : Confirmé
Type de navigation : Peu importe
Dates : à définir avant le mardi 31 décembre 2019
Zone(s) géographique(s) : Océan Pacifique